Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
- Collaborate with Product and Development team members to develop solutions. Well structured, responsive and modular MEAN stack application development. Develop, design and implement system architecture using best practice.
- Have any degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited institution. Professional software development working experience(at least 2years).
- Have deployed applications using MEAN stack.
- Understands the concepts of NoSQL and SQL databases, and know when to use one over the other.
- Proficiency with version control system git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab) .
- Cloud hosting experience.
- Unix/Linux operating system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Creating multilingual websites or applications. Securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has the ability to customize based on user levels.
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing (Mocha) .
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and NodeJS).
- SQL databases(PostgresDB and MySQL),
- VueJS (optional).
- CICD Solutions: Docker.
- Version Control system: Git.
- RESTful Web API development.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.