Whyte Cleon Limited
Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a foremost Dry-cleaning and Laundry company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client needs a smart, high-energy intra-prenuers Customer Experience Manager
- Our Ideal individual is the one who can effectively establish communication channels and mediums through which clients reach out to the company and vice versa, develop and implement strategies useful in improving excellent customer relationship, experience, dedication and satisfaction, Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data and identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience and create the opportunities to promote the clean lifestyle on multiple media, public and private platforms
- Ultimately, ensuring excellent customer experience in our client’s touchpoints.
- Developing and implementing new strategies for driving customer value and ensuring optimal customer experience by conducting studies and research,
- Ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Develop feedback points in the customer journey, define the segmentation of the customer base and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact the company and vice versa,
- To conduct surveys by gathering information on customer opinion of rendered services to drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction.
- To continually review and evolve the processes uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and vivacity throughout the lifecycle.
- Supervise the activities of the customer service team to ensure their interaction with customers reflects positively on the company.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of raising red flags when acceptable standards falter.
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf.
- Support the customer relationship team in effective client issues resolution and escalations.
- Utilize customer relationship management (ERP) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations.
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries.
- Liaise with the creative departments to ensure delivery of high-quality contents.
- Prepare and manage reports and recommendations in achieving set objectives and goals.
- Organize training programs for customer relationship officers in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills,
- Oversee the merchandising of products in all Client’s outlets plus its affiliates to ensure it entices patronage,
- Ensuring the customer experience strategies are aligned to the business goals and outcomes.
- Profile and acquire potential foundation partners.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 3 years on similar role
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills
- Excellent Customer Experience competencies
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Excellent management skills.
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, with tact and diplomacy, both orally and in writing, at all levels.
- Able to take initiative
- Can do mindset
- High sense of responsibility
- High Integrity
- High on execution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online