Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Instructor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Delivers high-quality workshops based on the curriculum materials, and provides live coding demos when appropriate, to supplement written materials and content to provide students with the skills and knowledge to get their first designer job.
- Maintains and updates the daily and weekly student syllabus which outlines the required homework and assignments, and deadlines for assessments and projects.
- Provides up to 2 hours daily of on-demand video and chat support for students as they move through the program assignments.
- Spends up to 4 hours a day prepping for workshops and updating course materials.
- Works with the Educator Success and Academic Success Teams to ensure that consistent experience is happening for students in immersive courses.
- Provide constructive feedback to the Instructional Design team on improvements to the course materials and curriculum based on student experience with the materials Requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.