Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Dispatcher
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager / Chief Security Officer
- Maintain good working relationships with airport authorities and 3rd party contractors.
- Conduct quality assurance audits to ensure that United Nigeria operational security complies with regulatory authorities.
- Conduct security survey, to support the CSO in risk analysis and threat assessments.
- Monitor service level of third party contractors to ensure that security operations are not compromised.
- Provide the required support for the achievement of effective and efficient security service delivery per excellence and ensure the actualisation of departmental objectives.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSc. Degree in Social Science/ Behavioural Science/Criminology.
- At least 1 year’s aviation experience coupled with 3 years general security administration in a multinational/reputable company required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be smart and diligent at all times
- Must be Proactive & Innovative
- Must be Computer literate
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.