Young Trotters provides an educational and fun package where kids between ages 5-12 learn about a new country each month. The product is centered on Tame and Zane as they travel around the world visiting different places and experiencing different cultures. We understand the importance of today’s generation of children to be internationally-minded in an increasingly interconnected world thereby improving their chance for success in the world, and becoming global leaders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Sales & Projects
Location: Virtual / Online, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or any relevant First Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Must be proficient in computer operation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Must have good conflict resolution skills.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party to confidential information
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Knowledge of standard software packages – Microsoft office suite including (but not limited to) word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft project
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Work Environment
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to meet project deadlines.
- Must be willing to move around (sourcing materials, marketing to customers) as the job requires
- Must be willing to travel to conferences, seminars and client locations if necessary.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “General Manager – Sales & Projects” as the subject of the mail.