DE Raph City Travel and Tour
DE Raph City Travel and Tour – We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an ambitious Marketing Executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns.
- You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
- To ensure success as a Marketing Executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the Graphics and Advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, or similar.
- Minimum of 0 – 1 year experience
- Prior experience as a Marketing Executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
N65,000 – N120,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.