Greenfield HR Consulting Limited – Our client, a Furniture Manufacturing company located at Ikeja, Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing
- The HR Officer will be responsible for managing the HR operations of the business to ensure smooth and efficient business operations. Responsibilities include recruitment, employee onboarding, staff policy design and implementation, HR Administration, Employee Relations, Payroll management and other assigned duties.
- Manage the recruitment process for new employees
- Create, implement and manage employee orientation and onboarding programs
- HR Administration: drafting letters, memos, queries, etc.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans as well as payroll administration
- Create, implement, and enforce all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures
- Manage health insurance programs.
- Work with Line Managers and Department heads in developing JD’s and KPI’s for all staff
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Assist employees with HR related enquiries
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Assist the management in the resolution of sensitive employee relations matters
- Coordinate termination process, documentation and payoffs
- Responsible for upkeep and dissemination of policy manuals, handbook and HR forms
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- HND / BSc degree in a related field
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as HR Officer / Generalist in SMEs/Manufacturing industry
- Experience in the furniture making industry is desirable
- Professional membership from CPIM, SHRM or PHRi
- Knowledge and experience in managing HR Operations
- Understanding of Labor Law and employment regulation
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Experience managing payroll and employee benefits
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and record keeping
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoul:
Click here to apply online