Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has two hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personal Assistant reports primarily to the ED/HOM, and will be responsible to provide full administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Head of Medicine.
- The incumbent will ensure effective management of the day to day affairs of the Head of Medicine and handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional manner. The role will be expected to take initiative as appropriate for professional management of the Head of Medicine.
- Manage the HOM’s diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation where necessary.
- Manage the HOM’s travel arrangements.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model and maintain data base for valuable business contacts.
- Process correspondence, ensuring that all correspondences are dealt with appropriately.
- Maintain the executive’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Assist HOM in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within her responsibility.
- Produce documents, reports and presentations as assigned.
- Ensure the HOM is fully briefed on, or prepared for any engagements she is involved in.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the HOM.
- Preparing agendas and minutes of meetings.
- On-board new MOs and facilitate their settling down.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the HOM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- 3-5 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level.
- Knowledge of hospital management will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner.
- High confidentiality, integrity and Accountability.
- Highly professional and well presented.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Bright, confident personality
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.