Bethsaida Group of Companies
Bethsaida Real Estate Investment, an arm of Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited (a subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies) is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused Real Estate Investment Institution in Nigeria.
The company was registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Investment Relationship Manager
Locations: Ikeja & Victoria Island Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for increasing customer’s engagement and maintain positive company’s image
- Encourage high sales and and good customer service practices
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Market Company’ product and services to prospective clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to stay ahead of them and proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Participate one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices.
- Grow business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Set revenue targets, develop and execute strategies to meet them.
- To sell the company landed properties and pull in funds into the Real Estate Investment Portfolio.
- Management of personal social media handle to help promote the company’s products and services for more patronage.
- Resolve customer’s complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Handle and follow-up with customers pay-slip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Help the client in all investment process.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
- Must have 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
- B.Sc. / HND / M.Sc. in Marketing and other related fields.
- Must possess good customer relationship
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of business and related services
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’ rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Work Experience in an Investment company or any other financial institute is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title (Real Estate Investment Relationship Manager) as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.